- Original Content
- Party TIme
- Environmental Disaster
- Life Styles
- MBN LIVE
- Our Projects
- Thunder Dome
- Other News
- Site RSS Map
Painting Pirates Club's blog
I have been developing a way to help local people in countries around the world communicate their present situation through positive web-series for many years.
This web series is called 'Wet Wild N Wacky BC' a fun and interesting web series about British Columbia today. In this episode I cover quite a few topics:
- West coast Sailing fun - Sailing boats and floatplanes.
- 'Roots Round Up' and legendary band in BC!
- Hobie cat craziness with my buddies from Denman.
- Met Lyle Fast, guild to the Prince of Wales Mountain range and a very interesting man with good ideals.
- A little BC history with Alex Turner who tells us about the great man 'Ginger Goodwin'.
- This episodes music video presentation is the band 'Five Alarm Funk' with 'We all scream.'
- What's going on in the DownTown EastSide in Vancouver city? interviews with people from all walk of life.
- How do people make a living in British Columbia?
- We end with a live performance by the band 'Multi Coloured Mischief'.
Make yourself your favourite drink, sit back in a comfy place, and enjoy :)
I have been developing a way to help local people in 3rd world countries communicate their present situation through positive web-series for many years.
I am currently working on a project in Sri Lanka. I am making a fun, interesting, web series to show a side of the country that tourists wouldn't usually get a chance to see — hopefully inspiring visitors to have an open heart towards local people. At the same time I am a volunteer teacher in schools and orphanages. I also give travel advice and information.
Through this web-series I hope to develop a greater understanding and empathy between people from different cultures and transcend common contemporary problems by giving the local people a chance to tell us about their point of view in an objective manner.