- Original Content
- Party TIme
- Environmental Disaster
- Life Styles
- MBN LIVE
- Our Projects
- Thunder Dome
- Other News
- Site RSS Map
This week in “It’s the End of the World as we know and I feel fine, a look into Israel’s racism, riots in Paris in solidarity with Gaza, resistance to oil and gas infrastructure in Turtle Island, including actions in Utah, Vermont, Washington, 6 Nations and Unist’ot’en, the defense of Pizzeria Anarchia in Austria, PETA’s latest asshole move, new music by Rob Hustle, and an interview with Doug Gilbert on his book the “I saw fire”.
1. Ariel Sharon must die!
3. Turtle Island blocks oil and gas
4. PETA – Pretentious Egotistical Totalitarian Assholes
5. No Pizza No Peace!
6. Mi’kmaq Warriors almost free!
7. ***MUSIC BREAK – Call the Cops – Rob Hustle ft. Liv ***
8. The cops are not part of the 99%, interview with Doug Gilbert on his book the “I saw fire”
Two girls, Hala and Fatmah, from the Gaza Strip came to Houston for treatment, and the Houston community hosted them. They celebrate their coming and brought happiness to their heart. The community even offered them a ride to dinner in a limo and visited the zoo, museums and cinema which they never experienced before. The whole trip added something special to there life. Produced by Jeff Zavala. A ZGraphix production. http://zgraphix.org